Friday at Blue Sky
- Unity in Our Lives – January 16
- Listening to Spirit – January 23
- Working with Animal Spirits – January 30
- Medicine Wheel Power Animals – February 6
- Pilgrimage to Sacred Places – February 27
- Ceremony and Spiritual Guidance – March 6
- Intentional Manifestation – March 13
- Uplift Your Soul – March 20
Shamanism is a sacred, ancient healing tradition and a way of life. Shamanism focuses on our connection to nature and promotes the well-being of all creation. The Shamanic circle embraces people from all walks of life and from all parts of the globe to empower their lives thereby enhancing the energy of Mother Earth.
Here at Blue Sky, we love what we do and it is wonderful knowing that what we do involves the appreciation of the abundant beauty of nature, culture, traditions and life. We live by the wisdom we share, empowering the lives we touch to embrace their greater purpose and balance.
Consider taking a ‘Blue Sky Holiday’ with Cindy Crowe. Friday programs run from 10 am to 3 pm with one hour lunch break (guests responsible for own lunches). Pre-registration is encouraged. Certificates are available for professional development purposes. Fees are based on a sliding scale. These sessions are being offered at the centre, but if you’re not able to join us in person, you’re more than welcome to participate by connecting with us live online (using a convenient platform).
To register, contact Cindy Crowe.
This program sponsored in part by the Anglican Church of Canada.